MWAN ZAMFARA STATE REPORT (JANUARY 2020- MAY 2020)
The Zamfara State chapter was established on the 28th October, 2017 at NMA Zamfara State congress meeting and inaugurated on the 22nd of June, 2019 at the 3rd MWAN National Executive Congress meeting at Kaduna State.
- General meetings
- Advocacy visits
- Fund raising
- Adopted Health Facility Project WORTHI commenced.
- Commemoration of : World cancer day, International Women’s Day, World Health Day, Holy days, Workers Day, World Hypertension Day, World Family Doctor Day and RedShoes Day
- Covid-19 health education for the general populace, for Health workers, press release statement on covid-19, radio house and newspaper educative interview/sessions on Covid-19.
- Members are involved in the coordination, epidemiology & surveillance, case management/IPC and social mobilization pillars for Zamfara State covid-19 action plan.
- Sponsorship of four Members for the upcoming MWIA near congress 2020.
- Registration of all Excos in the Medical women behind the congress Book of life.
- Monetary support of 110,000 naira only raised by members for support of a member.
- Award of excellence to Dr Rabi Usman for outstanding performance as Team Lead Covid-19 Rapid response team Zamfara State.
- Commemoration of Health Days
- Health education via media
- Outreaches on one notable health day.
- AGM/Scientific conference
Abdulqadir Fatimah Y. — President
Usman Rabi — Vice President
Hassan Amina Muhd — Secretary I
Garba Fatima Muhammad — Secretary II & SCYWF
Agudile Amaka M — Treasurer
Aremu-Kasumu Yetunde — Fin. Secretary
Fatusin Balatito Betty — PRO I
Kanoma Khadija Mohd — PRO II